St Clare’s College is committed to protecting user privacy and is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act.
When you look at our website, our Internet Service Provider may make a record of your visit and may log the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk, etc.)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using
Use of Personal Information Collected
Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was intended. Personal information or e-mail addresses will not be used or disclosed to other persons or organisations without your permission. Users should be aware that the Internet is an insecure medium and that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet.
Please click here to download a copy of the Use or Disclosure of Personal Information AAP 6.