How to Enrol
1: Interview at the College
All prospective students and their parents/carers are interviewed by the Principal. Students commencing in Year 7 at the beginning of an academic year are interviewed at the Principal’s discretion. If your daughter is commencing in Year 7 you will be contacted by the Enrolments Officer if an interview is required once all applications have been assessed.
To arrange an interview outside the enrolment period please contact the Enrolments Officer on 02 6260 9405 or email@example.com
2: Enrolment Application
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Alternatively you can print out the following enrolment form and submit it to the College with the following supporting documentation:
- Proof of Australian Residency or Authority to Enrol, such as Australian Birth Certificate (not commemorative), Australian Naturalisation Certificate, Passport or Visa (e.g. Bridging Temporary, Resident, Student)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent end of semester school report
- NAPLAN Results
- Family Court Orders, Personal Protection Orders or other relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Visa Grant Notice and copies of Passport for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both students and parent (s)/legal guardian (s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports (if applicable)
- Sign and submit the Enrolment Declaration with all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org this is a compulsory part of the enrolment process.
A $100 application fee is required when submitting and application.
3: Placement, Offer and Acceptance
Following the interview process, successful students will be notified in writing of a position at the College.
4: Final Confirmation and Welcome
The position at the College is secured when written acceptance is received and the additional documentation provided by the Enrolments Officer is completed. A non-refundable Enrolment Acceptance Fee of $500 to secure your daughter’s place. This amount is then deducted from term fees.