How to Enrol
1: Interview at the College
All prospective students and their parents/carers are interviewed by the Principal. Students commencing in Year 7 at the beginning of an academic year are interviewed at the Principal’s discretion. If your daughter is commencing in Year 7 you will be contacted by the Enrolments Officer if an interview is required once all applications have been assessed.
To arrange an interview outside the enrolment period please contact the Enrolments Officer on 02 6260 9405 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2: Enrolment Application
Complete the online Enrolment Application or print out the following enrolment form and submit it to the College with the following supporting documentation:
- Proof of Australian Residency or Authority to Enrol, such as Australian Birth Certificate (not commemorative), New Zealand Birth Certificate, Australian Naturalisation Certificate, Passport or Visa (e.g. Bridging Temporary, Resident, Student)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent end of semester school report
- NAPLAN Results
- Family Court Orders, Personal Protection Orders or other relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Visa Grant Notice and copies of Passport for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both students and parent (s)/legal guardian (s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports (if applicable)
3: Placement, Offer and Acceptance
Following the interview process, successful students will be notified in writing of a position at the College.
4: Final Confirmation and Welcome
The position at the College is secured when written acceptance is received and the additional documentation provided by the Enrolments Officer is completed. A non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee of $50.00 (Years 7-10) and $150 (Years 11-12) is also payable at this time.