How To Enrol
Admissions Officer, can be contacted on:
- Phone: 02 6260 9405
- Email: Email Now
A copy of the College Prospectus, Catholic Education Office Information and an Enrolment Application Form can be found in the Publications Section of the Website.
How to enrol outside the enrolment period in May
1: Interview at the College
All prospective students and their parents/carers are interviewed by the Principal and taken on a tour of the College. To arrange an interview time please contact the Admissions Officer.
1: Admission Application
Complete the Admission Application and provide copies of the following:
- Proof of Australian Residency or Authority to Enrol, such as Australian Birth Certificate, New Zealand Birth Certificate, Australian Naturalisation Certificate, Passport or Visa (e.g. Bridging Temporary, Resident, Student)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent end of semester school report
- NAPLAN Results
- Court Orders (if applicable)
- Medical Information (if applicable)
2: Placement, Offer and Acceptance
Following the interview process, successful students will be notified in writing of a position at the College.
3: Final Confirmation and Welcome
A place a College is secured upon the receipt of the completed documentation provided with the letter of offer and the receipt of a non-refundable Admission Application Fee of $50.00 (Years 7-10) and $150 (Years 11-12).